With only 8 hidden marine grade bolts controlling 6 simple points of adjustment, this elegant full carbon integrated aerobar system can easily fine-tune to the millimeter to fit any type of rider. The Aeria T4 is designed with a lower profile in the wind to create less drag with shallow-bend T4 extensions for a more aggressive ride position with relaxed wrist angle. It features an aerodynamic wing with six points for adjustment and integrated bracket that clamps.
- Aerodynamic Carbon Wing: UCI Compliant 3:1, aerodynamic full carbon fiber wing has zero drop from clamp to brake extensions. Combined with a shorter reach, this design translates to better control.
- Stackable Risers: Slim, sleek risers fine-tune armrest/extension height to get a perfect blend of aerodynamics, power and comfort.
- Integrated Bracket: Lightweight, simple and easy to adjust, the patent-pending bracket system simultaneously clamps the extensions while attaching the brackets to the wing. This design yields a smaller profile in the wind, creates less drag, and minimizes corrosion issues from exposed bolts.
- F-35c Carbon Armrest: 3x fore/aft positioning, providing 30mm of adjustment while also allowing for 15° (+/- 7.5°) of rotation adjustment to angle armrests for a customized fit.
- T4+ Carbon Extensions: The high-performance shallow ski-bend T4+ Carbon extension offers a single neutral wrist angle with a low extension height for better aerodynamics.
- Armrest: F-35c Carbon Armrest
- Stack: 55mm-135mm (highest stack available of any Profile Design model)
- Reach: -60mm, -40mm, -30mm or -10mm with the bracket flipped
- Extension Adjustment: 150mm-305mm (T4+ Carbon extensions)
- Extension Drop: 0mm
- Width: 42cm (center to center)
- Center Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm
- Armrest Width: 155mm-203mm
- Weight: 663g
|31.8mm / Matte Black / 42cm||723660006822||RHARAWMLT4421|